Customer Service?

Aside from the email, anyone know if there is a number to call? I've been waiting for an update to an order for a month now. cs@loverpi.com seems non-existent except for the initial order received emails...

Would love for someone @ LoveRPi to reach out in regards to order #1584

Comments

• I have the same issue, I ordered mine as well on Jan 31.
    If I don't get a response soon, being the site stated they would be fulfilling on the 26th of February, I will request my card to cancel my payment.

• Yeah, because to request a refund... is that same email. I have my 905, got that in 2 days off amazon, but ordered my heatsink/emmc module and havent heard a peep.

• Well if the staff are listening, this is an issue. If you state that you are going to start delivery or at least fulfillment by a date you place prominently on your website, you need to articulate why if this is not going to happen.

I run a small business and if I did what you are doing now I would lose large number of customers.

BTW I had planned to order a number more of the systems I had purchased as a test from Love Our PI. I guess I will just wait until the new ODROID comes out with their product to do those purchases.

All we expect is a response as to when, or what is going on. No response from a business that is taking payment for a product prior to shipping is very poor service. Leaves many of us wondering if you may just be scamming payments for non-existing products.

I will give them one more day to respond and if they don't I am going to do a chargeback.

• edited March 9

For my order #1561 I have went and disputed this with my card company.
    Thanks for playing

• edited March 12

Just to be sure to let Love Your Pi understands that I have request my card to dispute this order.

I will not going to be available for any orders shipped to me after Tuesday. I will be out of the area for an extended period of time.
    I am instructing all shipping companies to return any items I have not requested to be held.

The lack of communications is an issue. I have sent at least 3 emails with no response. Because of lack of communications, I am not willing to do business with a company that does follow simple business practices, such as responding to a client request for changes in previously stated time lines.

FYI I also had emailed last week stating that I have disputed my charges. Cancel the order when you decide to handle business.

Thanks

• edited March 17

I have the same issue, no one answers my contact tries and the site isn't updating my order. I'm afraid... Please, answer me!

• Well, over a month, I finally got a shipping update and Tracking #. I guess better late than never.

I've posted here, sent multiple emails into their cs@loverpi address and hit up their facebook publicly. Not sure if that made any difference, or perhaps the backlog of emails since Chinese new year. I do want to give this a shot, so thanks for getting the order out, but would really love some work on the communication.

• Please, cancel my order #1677. It's not update yet, so I want to cancel it and refund my credit card.

• Shipping take time, no reply quickly to the email but there is a support.
    Probably only one person manage that be patient...

I wait a moment too before shipping but it's come one day or another ;)

• Shipping is one thing. I understand this is coming from Hong Kong, and I expect anywhere from 2~4 weeks for shipping if not more. THe problem being the lack of communication. I placed this order on February 6th 2018. Never received a confirmation until March 16, 2018, then of course finally got delivered today April 2, 2018. I never was concerned about waiting for something that shipped, but the inexcusable behavior for lack of communication by customers to the ONLY available email address or form of communciation outside of your Facebook page is what lost you these customers.

I received my product finally, I did wait it out, time will tell if it was worth the wait.

If there is ANY other email or contact method available that I haven't tried it must have been outside the scope of the LoveRPi, kickstarter is not a place to ask questions, even though I saw PLENTY of responses for your active new projects. Just a little courtesy is what we asked for.

Thanks.

• Is Loverpi still in business? Their web site still has an announcement that they will be closed (for Chinese new year's) Feb 8-25. We're more than 2 months past Feb 25, and the same announcement is up on their site. I ordered a product on March 19, and haven't seen any information about shipping. I've contacted them for a status, and have not heard anything.

• For the record, I did get a shipping notification for my order, and the "we're closed for Chinese new year" message is gone from their web site. I hope this company does well. I LOVE my Le Potato/AML-S905X-CC. It is the FASTEST single board computer I've ever used. They could really improve their company if they responded on this board more and implemented faster shipping. I expect a product to ship within 24-48 hours of ordering. Not 24-48 days.

• I'm having similar issues with customer support. I ordered 2 two AML-S905X-CC boards, 2 heatsinks, and 2 cases on May 6th. While I received the two AML-S905X-CC boards on May 16th, I only received 1 heatsink and 1 case. I sent an email to customer support yesterday at 1:52PM US time concerning the missing parts, but so far no response ( order number 1856 ). It sure would be nice to at least know they are looking into the issue, and when I can expect the second heatsink and case.

I've got to say the AML-S905X-CC board I have up and running is great, and I'm impressed with the quality of the heatsink and case, but I sure would like to have my second one up and running... :/

• I have not received my missing heatsink and case, and have not received any responses to the two emails I've sent to the customer support email address ( cs@LoveRPi.com ). My credit card statement lists a phone number for Loverpi, 856-562-6108, but that seems to be unanswered number. Unfortunately, I was unable to file a partial dispute with my credit company for $14.00 ( the cost of a heatsink and case ). I'll be ordering a case and heatsink off Amazon to get my second AML-S905X-CC board running. Its a shame, but this company does not seem to understand what customer service is...

• Just as an FYI, today ( almost 2 months after my order ), I was surprised to receive 2 cases and 2 heatsinks in the the mail. Its nice that my order finally got fulfilled ( or in this case, over-fulfilled ), although I long ago ordered a different case and heatsink off Amazon to house my bare Le Potato board, which I needed to get running. Never did receive any email response from cs@LoveRPi.com.