Max power from LoveRPi IEEE 802.3af PoE HAT V3

I purchased this model in Sept 2020 and I’m currently using it with a rpi 4b. This is the larger board with square cutout and 8 pins, which I think are a passthrough of scl/gnd, sda/5v, 3v3/5v, gnd/gnd.

The amzn page for the product, LovePi HAT Professional, Isolated (3KV), states 5V @ up to 2.5A, but I get low voltage warnings under load.

  • Input: IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE or DC 48V PoE with up to 3KV Isolation
  • Output: 5V ±5% up to 2.5A*
  • Protection Circuitry: Transient Overvoltage, Undervoltage Lockout, Thermal Shutdown, Foldback Current Limiting
  • Active airflow and adequate cooling required for stable continuous operation at high load.
    Install PoE HAT onto the 40-pin GPIO header. Attach black wire from fan to GND pin on PoE HAT. Attach red wire from fan to 5V (performance) or 3.3V (quiet) pin on PoE HAT. Insert MicroSD card with properly flashed OS. Attach Ethernet cable from the PSE.

I couldn’t find this model referenced anywhere on the loverpi official site.

I would appreciate if anyone could share their experience with it, and if they are also seeing low voltage warnings under load.

Also, is there any i2c support for this board? I’d love to get some telemetry directly from it.